||PA to Headmaster / Office Manager
- Welcome visitors to the school following the School’s visitor procedure
- Ensure there is no access to the School by unauthorised personnel
- Assist parents visiting the School with any queries or concerns
- Help pupils with any queries or concerns
- Answer telephone to main School switchboard in a professional manner. Pass on messages as required and advise callers seeking information relating to school activities and the school day
- Any other duties as required e.g. administrative tasks for members of the SLT or teaching staff
- Handle mail delivery, and arrange distribution efficiently.
- Handle and maintain an efficient system for the booking of meeting facilities.
- Procure and maintain inventory of office supplies; maintain records & files.
- Assist in welcoming and registering guests or parents in school’s organised events and meetings when required
- Assist in maintaining pupil data base/filing
- Assist in general office duties
- DSE or above
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good communication skills
- Polite and helpful telephone manner
- Friendly and welcoming
- PC skills including Word and Excel
- Reliable, Attentive to details