Head of Music
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled, enthusiastic and ambitious teacher to set-up and develops the Music department.
The successful candidate will be:
- A committed classroom practitioner, who is passionate about being a facilitator and enthusiastic about all areas of Performing
- Able to create a stimulating and inspiring learning environment.
- Possess a Degree in Music-related fields (e.g. Musicology, Music Education, Composition) and a related teacher certification Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent
- Have at least 5 years of experience teaching classroom music at primary school level with English as the medium of instruction
- Have a portfolio as a performing artist or composer (not essential)
- Working with other staff members in supporting the department in resource development, curriculumdevelopment/review and other departmental and school needs
- Have a strong commitment and passion for education and the arts